Are you incorporating visual content in your content marketing strategies? If yes, you’re doing the right thing and deserve a pat on the back. If not, you need to start doing so right away.
The benefits of using visuals in your content are enormous. In addition to capturing your visitors or readers’ attention, visuals can give your content an edge in search ranking.
One of Google’s numerous ranking factors is content that satisfies internet users’ search intent. And visuals can give readers that satisfaction. They make your content a breeze to understand and fun to read.
Several visual contents that you can deploy in your content marketing strategy exist. For this post, we’ll consider 15+ visual materials. These visuals can set your content apart and ensure it is noticed among thousands or millions of other assets. Read for more details!
15+ Types of Visual Content You Should Deploy In Your Content Marketing Strategy:
Visual#1: Infographics – Types and Stats:
Infographics are the first visual content we are going to discuss. Why? It is the epitome of visual content.
Content marketers cherish infographics, and it is the same thing with readers. In the social media space, infographics are shared three times more than any visual content.
What makes infographics special? Anyone can create an infographic. In addition, you can create unique infographics for each post to set them apart.
Another thing that makes infographics one of the top most-used visual content is its ease of use. Content writers use infographics to summarize and explain hard-to-understand concepts. Plus, infographics make your post less intimidating and more appealing. It allows you to capture your audience’s attention.
Most people are of the notion that infographics are obsolete. But that isn’t the case. They are still very much relevant and useful.
Stats That Show Infographics Are Great Visuals For Effective Content Marketing.
- According to the Content Marketing Institute, infographics have been used the most by B2B marketers in the last four years. In addition, their usage has increased by 67%.
- Did you know infographics could boost web traffic? According to the Demand Gen Report, the effective use of infographics can increase web traffic by around 12%.
- According to Webdam, posts with visual materials receive 650% more engagement than text-only content.
- 65% of brands are using infographics specifically for marketing purposes. (Xeros)
- According to Hubspot, infographics are the fourth most-used type of content marketing.
- NN Group’s study shows that infographics are liked and shared three times more than any other content used for marketing purposes.
- 45% of marketers are already conversant with infographics and using them, while 38% were still planning to use them. (Hubspot Report)
Infographics are powerful tools to capture attention and can boost your content marketing strategy. However, deploying the right infographics is very important.
Several infographics exist. Check out the list below.
Types of Infographics:
- Statistical infographic: You can present data from multiple sources or visual survey results with statistical infographics.
- Informational infographic: This visual content is useful for communicating new or specialized concepts. You can use informational infographics to offer an overview of a topic.
- Timeline infographic: Used to highlight important dates, offer events overview, or visualize the history of something.
- Process infographic: Useful for offering an overview or summary of the steps in a process.
- Geographic infographic: Ideal for visualizing demographic data, location-based data, or large quantities of data.
- Comparison infographic: This infographic is useful for comparing two or more things unbiasedly or several items, where one is better.
- Hierarchical infographic: This type of infographic is useful for organization information from the greatest to the least.
- List infographic: If you’re looking to share a list of examples, a collection of tips, or resources, a list infographic is what you need.
- Infographic resume: This infographic offers jobseekers a creative way to showcase their skills and qualifications. It may not necessarily replace a traditional resume, but it offers a powerful visual document one can take to a job interview or attach to an email application or portfolio.
Visual #2: Top-rated Videos – Recommended Video Lengths
If you are yet to channel maximum attention to videos in your content marketing strategy, then you have neglected a huge growth opportunity. Videos are a powerful tool for creating brand awareness, generating leads, and driving sales.
Creating videos for a product or service is so easy these days. If you don’t want to hire a professional, you can use your phone to create the video and edit it thoroughly.
Video duration is important when creating videos for marketing purposes. And it varies based on platform and content.
Suggested Video Length For Video Marketing:
- The optimal length for a LinkedIn B2B video is 30 seconds.
- Videos used for email marketing do not have a specific length. However, keeping the length at 45 seconds or less is advisable.
- For animated video, keeping the length between 60 to 90 seconds is advisable. This length is enough to engage prospects and get your message across effectively.
- The recommended length for Facebook corporate video is 2 to 3 minutes. However, some of the most successful marketing videos created are 4 minutes long. But Hubspot reports that 1-minute videos enjoy the most shares.
- The length of testimonials/ talking heads videos should be 60 – 119 seconds. Brands mostly use these videos to explain and show products to customers. Founders can also use it to talk about the company.
- Crowdfunding videos should be around 2.5 minutes. Remember, the purpose is to create credibility around that specific project.
- For creative commercials shown on TV, where broadcasting spaces are quite expensive, the length should be 15 to 59 seconds.
Videos are powerful marketing tools to promote a brand or product. You can also use videos to create awareness about a company or individual.
Why Video Videos Are Important In Your Content Marketing Campaign:
- According to Wyzowl, 87% of video marketers report that video content increases organic traffic.
- According to Wyzowl, 80% of video marketers report that video content has directly boosted their sales.
- Social videos generate 1200% more shares when combined with images and texts.
- According to Statista, Facebook is the second most important video platform, while Google is the first.
- Viewers retain 95% of brand messages from videos but only retain 10% when they read them in texts.
- 96% of people have watched an explainer video to understand a product better.
- 64% of consumers purchase an item after they have viewed branded social videos.
You Can Use Videos For The Following:
It is on record that 87% of businesses use video as a marketing tool, and the result is encouraging. When used properly, videos can make your marketing effort worthwhile. Below are some of the things you can use videos for.
- Create a unique “about us” video.
- Capture events
- How-to tutorials
- Create live videos
- Customer testimonials
- Create video product reviews
Visual#3: Photos/images – 20 free stock image websites:
Photos (images and pictures) form an important category of visual content. Why are they so important? They help put a face on a brand, making it more relatable.
Adding photos to your blog posts and posts on social media can make a lot of difference. Research shows that content with high-quality and relevant images enjoys 94% more views than those without images.
Like infographics, high-quality photos will capture your audience’s attention and keep them hooked to your content longer. This reduces the bounce rate, which greatly boosts your SEO effort.
You can get free stock photos from several websites if you can’t take original photos for your blog or social media posts. Here are some free websites below.
20 Best Platforms To Get Free Stock Photos
- Life of Pix
- Fancy Crave
- Fancy Crave
- ISO Republic
- MMT Stock
- New Old Stock
Using photos in your blog or social media posts can make a lot of difference. According to Social Media Examiner, 74% of marketers ensure they include visuals in their social media posts.
These marketers know that drafting error-free and informative posts is not enough. You require something extra to capture the audience’s attention, and visuals are a wise choice.
Visual content #4: Eye-catching Visual CTAs – Creating Powerful Call-To-Actions:
A CTA (call-to-action) refers to an interaction element on a user interface that seeks to induce people (visitors) to perform a specific action that presents a conversion for a specific page or screen.
The action can be anything. You can use CTAs to ask visitors to subscribe to your newsletters, posts, or deals. You can also use them to drive sales. Ask people to purchase a specific product or provide their contacts.
A CTA can be as simple as hyperlinked text or a clickable button. You’ll find requests like “Buy now,” “Click here,” “Check latest price,” “Add to cart,” “Follow us,” “Subscribe for free SEO ebook,” etc.
CTAs are powerful and can help content marketers influence prospects and convert them to paying customers. Unfortunately, reports indicate that around 70% of businesses do not use CTAs. This could be due to ignorance or lack of belief that they can really influence visitors to act.
Tips To Create CTAs That Converts:
- Make your CTAs visible. Use a well-placed and eye-catching button to ensure you don’t hide them from visitors.
- Use practical language. Avoid stuffing your CTAs with fluffs.
- Ensure your CTAs are consistent, both in language and design.
- Use command words in your CTA. Please don’t assume your visitors know what you expect them to do. Rather, tell them what you want them to do and use command words.
- Create a sense of urgency. Use FOMO (Fear of missing out) to your advantage.
- Maintain a low character count. Aim for 90 to 120 characters, roughly five to seven words.
The stats on CTAs are clear. Adding a CTA button to articles can increase revenue by 80%. So before you publish that article, consider adding a call to action.
Even if you don’t have a specific product or service, you can ask visitors to subscribe to your newsletter via a CTA.
A Handy Tip: Where you place your CTA matters a great deal. Placing it above the fold can lower the conversion rate by 17%. The reverse would increase the conversion rate.
Visual #5: Powerful Visual Quote Cards:
In the words of Joseph Roux, “A fine quote is a diamond in the hand of a man that possesses wit and just an ordinary pebble in the hands of a fool.”
In the real sense, what Roux is trying to explain is the power quotes wield. You can use quotes to set the tone of your business or even a presentation.
You can use quote cards creatively for many things. For instance, you can deploy them to motivate and attract visitors seeking motivation.
Content marketers can use quotes to appeal to potential customers’ emotions. In other words, quotes can make people build healthy emotions toward a brand or act a certain way toward a product or service.
Another thing that is fascinating about quotes is their likability. People love good quotes and are willing to share them, regardless of their religious affiliations, race, or status.
Quotes are a breeze to draft. But before you draft one, ensure it has the right message and promotes the right product. You cannot share a quote about academic success while promoting software that can’t help students in any way or form.
Use your quotes wisely and the right quote for the right situation.
Examples of Business Quotes:
- “If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large” – (Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s CEO and founder).
- “If you don’t feel embarrassed by your product’s first version, you have launched too late” – (Reid Huffman, LinkedIn co-founder).
- “Your work is going to fill a huge part of your life, and the only way you can feel satisfied is to do what you think is great work. And the only way you can do great work is to love what you do” – Steve Jobs, Apple’s co-founder, chairman, and CEO.
- “When you discover an idea you can’t stop thinking about, that’s a good one to pursue” – Josh James, Omniture’s co-founder, and CEO.
- It is not about ideas; it’s about making ideas happen” – Scott Belsky, Behance’s co-founder.
- “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny inner flame of possibility into flames of achievement” – Golda Meir, Israel’s fourth prime minister.
- “Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors” – Chris Dixon, an investor at Andreessen Horowitz.
- “Success usually comes to those too busy to be looking for it” – Henry David Thoreau, essayist, poet, and philosopher.
- “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. And if you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you must keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr., leader of the United States civil rights movement.
Visual# 6: Screenshots/Screen Capture – Screenshot Capturing Tools
Screenshots, or “screen capture,” is an image one takes off a document. Devices like smartphones and computers have screen-capture capabilities.
If you’re offering a technical product, you’ll find screenshots useful. You can use screenshots to document different stages of the product so that users can easily understand it.
An example is when writing a blog post on a device’s installation error or a technical challenge on a device. You can use screenshots to show your audience how to fix the problem.
Several screenshot applications you can install on your device exist. Here are some good examples below.
16 Best Screenshot Tools For Desktop:
- ShareX – Windows OS
- PicPick – Windows OS
- SnapDraw – Windows OS
- Nimbus – Windows, Mac OS
- Lightshot – Windows, Mac OS
- Greenshot – Windows, Mac OS
- Screenpresso – Windows, Mac OS
- TinyTake – Windows, Mac OS
- FastStone Capture – Windows
- Windows Snipping Tool – Windows OS.
- Gyazo – Windows, Mac and Linux OS
- Awesome Screenshot – Windows, Mac OS
- ScreenRec – Windows, Mac, and Linux OS
- Movavi screen recorder – Windows and Mac OS.
- Aiseesoft Screen Recorder – Windows, Mac OS.
- Action! Screen and Game Recorder – Windows OS
Visual #7: Data visualization/Graphical Data – Data Visual tools & Benefits:
Data visualization involves presenting data in formats such as graphs, maps, and even charts. The essence is to make data easy for the human brain to comprehend and pull insight from.
Data visualization tools can benefit businesses in diverse ways. These tools allow decision-makers in a company to see analytics presented visually, allowing them to understand difficult concepts or deduce new patterns easily.
Furthermore, visualization tools offer an accessible way to view and understand outliers, trends, and patterns in data so that employees and business owners can present data to the audience (non-technical people) without any confusion.
Data visualization is important for content marketing, where presenting extrapolations, facts, and figures is important. And when done right, it can trend and send massive organic traffic to your website.
The major focus of data visualization is to present data in the most easy-to-read and understandable manner. And a well-prepared graphic does the job.
There are tools you can use to create graphs and charts. Check them out below!
- Numbers – If you’re a Mac user, try this application. It is a unique spreadsheet application designed specifically for Mac users.
- Illustrator – This visualization tool is widely used by visual artists, web designers, graphic designers, and professional illustrators across the globe. Adobe developed it.
- Microsoft Excel – This tool is part of the Microsoft Office software and is popularly used by Windows users.
Marketers should consider incorporating data visualization content in their marketing strategy. Why? Here are some of the benefits.
Data Visualization Benefits In Content Marketing:
- Data visualization allows you to uncover patterns and trends. You will learn the most visited pages of your website, cities with the best leads to conversion ratios, including the days of the week where you get the most visitors.
- Get your point across to people that matter in your company – If you have a plan and need financing, you must convince your company’s management that investing in your project will be a good decision. And there is no better way to convince the top brass in an establishment than data-driven storytelling.
- Make complex data simpler – Reading through a spreadsheet packed with numbers can be time-consuming, mentally and physically taxing. You might not view it this way, but your company’s stakeholders do. 93 percent of all human communications are visuals. Thus, visually presenting data will make it easier for readers to digest and eliminate any confusion.
- Effective data-driven content marketing strategy – With myriads of online marketing platforms available, making the right choice can help marketers use their time efficiently and focus more energy to achieve great results. And with analytic tools and data presented in a simple format, you can make the right choice.
Visual#8: Create Viral Memes And Comics – Benefits, Rules, And Stats:
Memes and comics are powerful visual content that can go viral very fast. They enjoy massive shares and views too.
Memes are similar to quote cards. They are sarcastic expressions of things like events and news.
Another thing you need to know is that memes can come in diverse forms – recipes, videos, songs, and even jokes. And they are popularly used to depict trending topics worldwide but sarcastically.
There are many reasons to consider incorporating memes and comics in a content marketing strategy. Firstly, doing so helps to break the formal and one-sided tone your audience must have associated with your article.
With memes, you can introduce some comic relief in your article and make your audience laugh. You can easily capture attention by making people laugh and still convey your message.
Not only that, but comic relief can make your audience emotionally attached to your brand. They will even be looking forward to your next article, and so on.
Benefits of Adding Memes In Social Media Content:
Today’s marketing environment is different from how it was many years ago. We now have prospects that intentionally skip ads or have powerful ad blockers installed on their devices.
How do you reach out to these hard-to-reach prospects and turn them into paying customers effortlessly and with low CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost)? You can do so via memes marketing.
Marketing with humor, including memes and comics, can help you penetrate deeply into the consciousness of hard-to-reach consumers. And it is a low-cost way marketers can create engaging content that captures attention.
Memes or comics can take either of two forms on social media – static pictures or the form of GIFs. On both, you’ll normally find texts layered on top or all over the free spaces on the content.
The most important thing is not only creating a meme. You must create a meme that captures attention and can go viral. Of course, if your memes are engaging, they can easily go viral.
Without much ado, here are reasons incorporating memes in your social media content is a wise idea.
- Memes are low-cost content – If you think creating engaging memes would cost a fortune, think again! Memes are inexpensive. Why? Firstly, you don’t have to create original photos or videos for the memes. Instead, you can use the ones already created. Additionally, low-resolution or low-quality content isn’t a problem regarding memes. Such memes can still go viral.
- Meme-based content invokes shares – You don’t need much work to make your memes go viral. Create an engaging piece, and social media users will take it up. The one thing that separates memes from several visual contents is the high number of shares they enjoy. You can get thousands of shares quickly after posting your content.
- Memes foster community – Have you noticed how memes foster community among your followers? That one thing makes them unique. They help create a sense of belonging, as your audience can relate to the topic or situation you’re referring to.
Using Memes In Content Marketing – The Rules You Should Follow
You already know memes are good for your content marketing strategy. It can help you achieve feats you never thought were possible. Why? Memes are disruptive.
Memes are not the norm. They are unique and disruptive and can help you break the monopoly in your articles.
Disruptions are good for any industry. But before you deploy memes in your content marketing strategy, here are some rules to consider.
- Ensure your memes are recognizable – The interesting thing about using familiar memes is that they tend to get more views and shares. So, use recognizable memes. Add a few texts to the videos or images like other companies then you’re ready to publish your meme.
- You don’t have to be offensive – Even if you publish hilarious memes, ensure they won’t receive backlash. That’s the easiest way to kill a brand. Avoid offensive memes that will place you in the bad books of your audience. Again, memes don’t have to be about chuckles all the time. You can use them to spread valuable information or inspire people.
- Adhere to the memes rule book – Note that these rules aren’t universal or official, but they can help you draft powerful memes. Firstly, keep your memes short. Resist any urge to change any popular memes’ meaning. Use easy-to-read labels (with large fonts). Finally, avoid any attempt to use marketing languages or CTAs in your memes.
Top Memes Statistics You Should Know
These statistics will give you more reasons to consider incorporating memes in your content marketing.
- 75% of people between the age of 13 to 36 share memes.
- Forbes survey shows that 38% of people follow meme accounts on social media.
- Statista stated the global meme value in 2020 was $2.3 billion. However, this figure is expected to rise by $6.1 billion by 2025.
Visual #9: Captivating Slides and Presentations:
Slides and presentations used to be visual materials in the boardroom, but they’re no longer bound to the boardroom.
The myriad of helpful tools available makes creating presentations even more interesting. There are tools you can use to create high-quality presentations that will wow your targeted audience.
The time of static presentations, riddled with bulleted points, is long gone. Now, you can create high-end presentations on various devices and presentations that your audience can access on any device.
Presentations and infographics are similar. Color and design are crucial for presentations, and so are they for infographics.
You can use slides and presentations for a range of things. Use them to make your content marketing effort simple, effective, and successful.
Things You Can Use Slide Shows To Do:
- Tell your company’s story
- Tell your product’s story
- Tell your customer’s story
- Repurposing of the company report
- Use slideshows to walk your clients through your product catalog.
These are unique things you can use slideshows for or that slideshows can help you address. Now, the question is, can you draft a killer presentation? If not, follow the tips below to get rocking marketing presentation tips.
Tips To Prepare Effective Presentation For Content Marketing:
- Take your audience and prospects on an emotional rollercoaster.
- The more slides you can prepare for your audience, the better.
- Make your audience feel connected to you. Let them feel like they know you already.
- Throw some hilariousness into your presentation, but don’t force it.
- Use GIFs, but this should only be when creating reaction slides.
- Your images should be high-quality. This is not negotiable.
- Be ready to present facts and data. Use real-life data.
- Provide takeaways and ensure they are actionable.
- Get your Twitter details on all the slides uniquely and professionally.
- Ask a neutral person to proofread your deck. If the person is a relative, plead with them to be unbiased towards you and give an honest opinion.
- Pay close attention to the feedback.
- Consider the people who may need your work but didn’t attend the conference. Make your content visible to them. You can upload your content to platforms like SlideShare and broadcast the link across all your social media accounts.
Visual#10: Creative Mind-Blowing Quiz And Visual Puzzle – Benefits Of Quiz In Interactive Marketing:
Consider quizzes and visual puzzles if you want to encourage and improve your audience’s engagement. So, they are a powerful tool.
Just ensure to include the right words in your quizzes and puzzles. Make them captivating and original. The quiz could entirely be about your product or partly your product and partly something else – related product.
In any case, ensure the questions in the quiz are creative enough to encourage your audience to consider more of your product. Additionally, you can use visual quiz content to clear up any misconception about your products created by your competitors or users.
You can use a quiz ads puzzle to clarify abstract knowledge about your product. When you do, more people may likely adopt and use your product since they can understand it.
Incorporation questions in your content can be a great way to invite your targeted audience for close collaboration. Questions and answers can drive engagement.
Most content marketers can favor using a “Yes or No” type of question, which is great. But if you want to drive engagement, allow your audience or readers to provide in-depth answers to your questions.
You can use the “Yes or No” questions but don’t fail to incorporate multiple choices. Allow your readers to engage and learn more about your brand.
Remember that most of your readers will appreciate answering your quizzes, as they may consider it fun and feel valued at the same time.
What Benefits Do Quizzes Offer For Interactive Marketing?
Did you know that the most-shared quiz in the last 5 years has had over 5.5 million social engagements? The quiz was published on Facebook, where interactive marketing excels.
Quizzes have been a crucial engagement marketing tool, especially on Facebook. And among all the interactive marketing tools, quizzes are the most ubiquitous. It can range from simple outcome-based to assessment quizzes.
Here are the benefits quizzes offer and why they are useful for interactive marketing:
- Quizzes are super engaging. They easily grasp people’s attention and response.
- Another unique thing about quizzes is that they’re simple to create.
- Quizzes make readers feel involved and good about themselves.
- They are highly shareable and can help you generate leads.
- Quizzes are low-budget interactive marketing strategies.
- You can acquire in-depth information about new or existing products you may not have considered. The outcome of the quizzes will give you clues on things to change or steps to take to improve your product or service.
A Handy Tip: Reports in recent years indicate that Facebook or, generally, social media users have matured. Most people do not share content like quizzes anymore.
Facebook algorithms are also not helping things. They now favor news, making content like quizzes less popular.
Anyway, the marketing environment is changing. We also do not expect it to remain static. However, you can become creative and make less popular marketing strategies more effective.
You can make your quiz go viral by your creativity and choice of words.
You can take a clue from this quiz. It is a simple quiz that can provoke a reaction from most Southerners that come across it.
Another power quiz is from Buzz. “Sorry, Millennials, But There Is No Way You Will Be Able To Pass This Quiz.”
You can see that this tweet has a generational identity tied to it. The target audience is “millennials,” and they are the ones that will likely respond to it. The brand behind the quiz is targeting millennials too. And using such targeted quizzes is a great way to reach their targeted audience.
You can use quizzes to grow your traffic and sales. Just use them creatively.
Interactive content like quizzes and puzzles can have a massive impact on a business. Check out the stats below.
- According to Ion Interactive’s report, 70% of marketers agree that interactive content is effective at converting site visitors into customers.
- CMI survey also shows that 79% of marketers agree that interactive content increases retention of brand messaging.
- According to LeadQuizzes’ report, the average quiz boasts a 31.6% lead capture rate.
Visual#11: Create Visually Appealing Tutorials:
Do you have a website that has rich content assets? You don’t need to keep folding your arms and watch a content marketing opportunity slip by. Get up and repurpose your content.
You can repurpose your blog posts, whitepapers, and other content on your website. Create a visually appealing tutorial out of your content and let your audience enjoy your creativity.
The interesting thing about repurposing content on your website is that you’re making them a breeze for your visitors to understand.
Visuals are engaging, and repurposing content into visual tutorials will give visitors who have yet to read your entire content a chance to do so.
You can transform your old or new content into any visual format, provided it’s easy, and you make it accessible to your audience. In other words, people should be able to access your content via mobile phones, desktops, etc.
You can create your content into slides, infographics, or static content. The most important thing is ensuring the content is easy to grasp and appealing.
If the reverse happens to be the case, engagement may drop, and you wouldn’t want that to happen after investing so much time and energy to create visual material.
What Can You Do With Your Visual Tutorials?
- Make comprehensive business processes simpler for employees and prospects.
- Provide in-depth instructions that even a novice can understand. In this case, you need screenshots to drive home your point.
- You can use visual tutorials for the demonstration of industry trends.
- You can establish your new or existing business as an industry expert via tutorials. People will start rating you as an expert once they find your tutorials valuable.
Visual#12: Influencer Collaborative Posts:
It is no longer secret that influencer marketing is taking over the marketing space. And the majority of the so-called influencers are not practically celebrities or popular names in the entertainment world. Anyone with a massive following on social media can become an influencer.
Brands pay influencers to promote their products or services. Influencers working for specific brands are also popular for endorsing brands to others.
There are influencers on all social media platforms. They showcase the products of companies they partner with, and they get paid as per agreement.
Again, the number of followers one has determines the influencer category one falls into. Here are the categories below.
- Nano Influencers – People with 1000 – 5000 followers.
- Micro-Influencers – These include people with 5000 to 20,000 followers.
- Power or Mid-Tier Influencers – If you come under this category, you already have around 20,000 – 100,000 followers.
- Mega Influencers – These are top influencers. People in this category have 100,000 to 1 million followers.
- Celebrities – This category includes superstars with over 1 million followers.
If you have a brand and have money to invest, you can approach influencers to market your products or services. Why? Your brand could benefit from influencers. Here are stats that show why influencer marketing is worth considering.
Eye-Catching Statistics On Influencer Marketing:
IZEA Insights is the first stat that captures attention when looking at the impact influencer marketing can have on a brand. According to their “Trust In Influencer” report:
- 62% of social media users trust influencers more than A-list celebrities.
- 46% of people have bought more products that influencers promote.
- 36% of respondents have stated that influencers’ posts are the best way to get them to consider trying new products.
Other reports on influencer marketing also indicate that marketers have great trust in the marketing strategy.
- 89% have trust in influencer marketing. Marketers believe it is an effective marketing strategy.
- 42% of marketers rate influencer marketing as their highest ROI-generating marketing strategy besides other forms of marketing.
- 35% of marketers prefer working with influencers with fewer than 10,000 followers.
Influencer marketing is changing the face of marketing, and it is a $13.8 billion industry. It offers a unique way to increase brand visibility and credibility. You can also record an increase in sales if everything goes well.
The interesting thing about influencers is that when they publish a post about your brand, a considerable percentage of their followers will engage and share them. And the chain reaction continues with their followers’ followers.
Visual #13: Display Advertisement:
You probably have some outstanding visual content displayed on your website and social media account to engage your audience. But that is the farthest it can go.
How can you get your visual content across to other audiences or prospects? You can achieve this via display ad networks.
Display ads are online advertisements that combine copy, visual elements, and a powerful CTA (call to action) that sends prospects to a website’s landing page.
Display ads are displayed at the top, side, or middle of a website. And the unique thing about these ads is that they help find the right audience for your product.
What You Can Achieve With Display Ads
Display ads can offer your marketing campaign several benefits. They are as follows:
- Help new customers locate your brand. And most of these customers are ready to splash the cash. They are targeted.
- Display ads help you create and maintain brand awareness.
- Data collected via display ads can be vital for your marketing strategy’s success. You can determine which CTA has the best conversion rates from the data and focus more attention there.
- It makes retargeting interested consumers a breeze.
- Display ads can block any competition.
- You can measure your marketing strategy’s effectiveness by tracking ad performance. This allows you to spot underperforming campaigns and make the necessary adjustments or switches.
- Display ads blend seamlessly with other marketing strategies.
What was the first thing you remembered when you heard the word “stickers?” Let’s guess, your days in high school playing around with stickers.
Here, we’re not talking about such stickers. Rather, we’re talking about stickers on your mobile devices, which are popular on Whatsapp.
Stickers are changing how people interact on media platforms like Whatsapp. People can interact for long periods via stickers without even altering a word, and they’ll understand themselves.
The unique thing about stickers is that they are so easy to understand and capture every human emotion. And brands are keying into the stickers revolution taking place.
Brands use stickers to create awareness and or brand association. Stickers can also trend from one conversation to another.
Another thing that makes stickers unique is how easy it is to get them. You can easily get stickers from your friends and add them to your favorite on Whatsapp.
Visual#15: Brand Imagery:
Companies have understood the impact visual content can have on their marketing campaigns. Now, they are leaning towards branded, colorful, and high-quality imagery that captivates, educates, and gets consumers emotionally attached to a brand.
The days of relying on text blocks and worthless logos are getting over. Now, what you’ll find most is high-quality and branded imagery on blog posts and even social media posts.
Branded images can come in diverse forms. It can be in an illustration featuring the company’s logo or a stock photo.
The most important thing to consider when creating brand imagery is quality. If you’re going to produce any image, it has to be high-quality. Otherwise, save your time.
You can use low-resolution images for memes and comics. But you cannot do the same for branded images. It is either you get a high-resolution image or nothing.
You Can Use Brand Imagery For The Following Purposes:
- Add branded images to blog posts to enhance them. Note that visuals with captivating colors increase people’s willingness to read an article by 80%.
- If you want to create a consistent user experience, use branded images.
- Make text-heavy blog posts interesting and engaging with branded visuals.
- You can use branded images to create awareness about your business or product.
Here is an example of branded images from National Geographic. You can find so much information in one image.
Visual content is an important tool to make your content marketing strategy effective. Both go hand-in-hand.
Content marketing should be prioritized if you’re starting a new business. There is no better way to drive traffic and increase brand awareness, leads, and sales than via content marketing.
As an entrepreneur, you must maximize the internet to promote your product or service. Write well-researched, error-free, and optimized content with high-quality visuals.
Note that if you remain consistent and deploy the right marketing strategies, your traffic and ranking on SERPs will grow. It won’t happen overnight, but you’ll see the results over time.
We advise that you try different visual content. Or, you can use a combination of visual content and see the results.