By accessing, using, or conducting transactions that relate to this platform, you hereby declare that you:
(B) You are above 18 years of age.
(C) If you are a corporation, private or government agency, or legal entity, you have the right to enter into an agreement on behalf of your employer, board members, and colleagues.
If you do not wish to comply with the “terms and conditions” and agreements written therein, the company (BitChip Digital) does not grant you a license to visit or use this website. You should not visit this website unless you agree to the terms herein.
- License Grant: License to use this website is subject to the condition that you accept and have agreed to abide by the terms and conditions. The Company grants you a limited, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access, register, and transact on this website. You agree and acknowledge that you have sole responsibility and liability for using this website.
- Restriction: You lack the power and shall not (A) modify, recreate, change, translate or create derivative work of materials (text, images, documents, videos, etc.) on this website, whether patented or not. (B) Delete, obscure, or remove any trademark, a patent on any of the intellectual property belonging to this company (C) use the website in ways considered unlawful, harmful, or inappropriate; harvest email address or spam the platform; upload images, text or any material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of third-party sources.
- End User Termination: Termination of this agreement may occur when you seize to use this website any further.
- Effects of Termination: Termination will not limit the company’s right over its intellectual property and materials. By terminating the agreement, you no longer have the right to continue using the company’s materials and license. You must cease to use the platform.
- Third-Party Services: This website contains functionalities and services from third-party sources. These third-party sources are governed by terms and conditions we do not have any control or influence over. By agreeing to use this website, you accept that the third-party websites herein have terms and conditions which are subject to an evaluation by you.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify or hold harmless the company, including its directors, employees, successors, board members, executives, affiliates, and agents. You agree not to hold the company, its officers, directors, agents, and affiliates responsible for damages, losses, deficiencies, claims, interests, fines, or expenses caused by (I) Your use or misuse of this website or (II) Your negligence or obvious violation of a third party source or any applicable law (III) Your violation of the intellectual property belonging to a third party (IV) Your breach of this agreement.
If you have questions regarding these terms and conditions, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.