BitChip Digital (BD), including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“We,” “Our,” “Us,” or “BD”), work hard to maintain a high standard of data privacy in line with your data protection rights under applicable laws.
The protection and proper use of data you entrust to us are of utmost priority and a responsibility we don’t take lightly. This “Privacy Notice/Policy” clearly defines the type of personal data/information we collect on https://www.bitchipdigital.com/, and how we use the data collected.
If you do not consent to the collection, transfer, processing, or usage of your data, discontinue using this website or submitting your data.
When you provide your personal information on this website, we will process your data only when we have the legal basis to do so. We collect personal information from users when they visit or browse our site.
(1) Your consent for collecting, processing, and usage of your personal information.
(2) A contractual obligation fulfillment
(3) Where we have a legitimate interest in processing your information in accordance with applicable law.
Legitimate Interest: What We Use Your Personal Information For
We collect and use your personal information for legitimate interests such as:
- Understanding and improving customer relationships, our website, and user experience.
- Investigate, discover, and prevent fraud, a threat to you, and other security risks.
- Comply with regulations and laws that apply to Us as a company, responding to law enforcement’s request to provide certain information or as the law requires.
- For the protection and defense of our intellectual property and right
- Enabling our business operation to go smoothly
We rely on your consent to process your information. Therefore, your consent is critical for us. You can decide to withhold change or withdraw your consent. Nonetheless, your consent is required to use this website. We cannot grant you access to this website if you do not grant us your consent.
Information That We May Collect From You
We only collect and process information that you are willing to share with us or that the device you are using shares with us.
The information we may request includes:
- Contact Information: These include business address, phone number, email, etc
- Mailing List: We may collect your email address and first and last name when you join our mailing list.
- Submitting A Proposal: During proposal submission, you provide us with varied information such as company name, company address or state your company is in services your company renders monthly and annual marketing budget, and the information you choose to provide on how you heard about us.
- Other Information: When ordering our products or services, you will provide us with personal information such as email, phone number, and address. Your information will help us ensure your order is processed and delivered to the rightful buyer. We may collect and store your information to make it possible to update you on your order status or deliver future orders.
Information From User’s Website or Web-based Technology
Here is the piece of information we may collect when you visit our website.
Browser or web information: We collect information your web browser sends to us while navigating our website. The information includes IP address, browser type, page visited, usage detail, and the device’s operating system information.
Cookies and Web Beacons: Note that we may set session or persistent cookies on your browsing device to customize the user experience. Cookies are small files your browser deposits on your computer or device, making the website function as it should.